logs and data

Problems & Solutions, Community Activism, News Reports, Published Articles, Research Studies, Academia.
Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:31 am
Would it be at all useful to sit out and log every car horn I hear?
What could a person do with that kind of data? Any ideas?
I could do it from my house, from school, the grocery store, the library.
I need a creative idea for something to do with that kind of data.
Like right now while I am studying I could sit here and just write down every time I hear a horn.
Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 am
Could we have someone make a cellphone app that anyone can download and just record how many times they hear it in any area?
Obviously the data would be as reliable as how honest the person is, but I think it would be an interesting experiment.
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:44 pm
saara wrote:
I will remember most about that event? How quiet it was on the planet. All airplanes were grounded. I was in love with how quiet it was outside due to no airplanes and possibly also due to people being inside glued to their TVs. The funny thing is, I don't even live near any airports and I noticed how quiet it was almost instantly outside. Did anyone else notice this during that event?

Hello saara, are you responding to a comment I made about 9/11?
Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:20 pm
Why do people blow their horn so much around here? It's ridiculous.
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:21 am
I agree with you What can you do to make it to the end? If you have emotions like me, I can answer you all.