Any Questions or Problems?

Message Board Policies, News & Information, Technical Support.
Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 pm
This is a question and answer section on how to use the features of the message board, including reporting any technical issues. If you have questions or experiencing any problems, click the 'Post Reply' button and post your message.
Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:31 pm
Hello,
On June 6th I spent a lot of time replying to your post under Massachusetts Legislation - what to do.
But it disappeared.
Can you say what I did wrong?
Thank you,
L. N.
Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:18 pm
Leo N wrote:
Hello,
On June 6th I spent a lot of time replying to your post under Massachusetts Legislation - what to do.
But it disappeared.
Can you say what I did wrong?
Thank you,
L. N.

It's possible that your web browser crashed or the web server temporarily stopped responding.

When posting a reply, you can Save the message as a draft (that you can later post). Is it possible that you clicked Save instead of Submit?

You might be able to recover the lost message by clicking 'User Control Panel' (top right). Under the Overview tab, click 'Manage Drafts'. If you saved your message as a draft, it will be there. You can then click 'Load Draft' to get your message that you can then 'Submit' to post it.
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:26 am
They seemed have solved your problem.
vehicle inspection requirements