Aircraft Noise Pollution

Airplanes, Helicopters, Jet Planes, Drones, Airports, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Civilian, Military.
Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:51 pm
Hello NoiseOFF community,

My name is Jeff Straub and I am the founder of Clear Quiet Skies; a company that provides free information on aircraft noise for any location in the US. Our real-time data feed from the FAA allows us access to a wealth of data that we then use to model exactly where low-flying aircraft are, and come up with a noise pollution score for each location.

We started last year with the intent of informing home buyers about what's happening in the skies over the property they're interested in, but with the massive nationwide flight-path changes going on with the FAA's NextGen program, as well as recent studies out of the UK about the real health issues that can be created by exposure to aircraft noise, we've found ourselves becoming a beneficial resource to people well beyond home buyers.

So if you’re interested in aircraft noise and the path those aircraft take, visit clearquietskies.com to see what's really going on.

-Jeff
Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:20 am
Thank you Jeff. I will check out that webpage. This is an important topic. I have noticed that aircraft noise is definitely on the rise and is a big problem. I dont remember hearing this much aricraft a few years ago. I am hearing virtually non-stop jets high in the sky. I do not live near any airports. these are jets from hundreds of miles away. I believe that most of them are air force jets. And many of them are involved in the geoengineering program. www.geoengineeringwatch.org