White House Petition To Limit S.P.L. in vehicles nationwide.

United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Office of Noise Abatement and Control (ONAC), Noise Ordinances, Activism, Lobbying, Advocacy, Testimony, Rights, Enforcement.
Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:21 pm
Please tell the White House, by signing this petition http://wh.gov/lsStE, to limit the amount of S.P.L. that can be installed, to insure public safety and domestic tranquility, it's the most reasonable request we can make without being slammed by the car audio tech lobbyists, so please everyone sign this petition! We need 150 sigs for it to be seen on White House Petitions and 100k by July 4th, We the people can do it!
Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:45 pm
Ok, so I just typed a big, informative responce and it dissapeared into some drafts folder, whatever that means. Let me redo this in short version:

Online petitions wont work. The internet is read by young punks. Young punks are pro-noise. You need to instead give us a link to a printable version of the petitions so that we can print them out and have old folks who hate noise sign them. They weill gladly sign, and then we can mail them back to you. that WILL work. Online you wont get past 2 signatures. Everyone online is pro-noise. Just look at the noise polution vids on my Christianpreaching youtube channel. All the commenters below the videos are pro-noise and tell me im a complete wierdo for not liking getting woke up by them. We need to reach the 50 and over crowd with a petition like this, and it wont be on the internet.
Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:39 am
It disappeared, because Mercury Is In Retrograde, I just typed a short response and lost it when I went a page or two back, retrograde causes this crap all the time!
Anyway the reason you won't find a written petition anywhere is because most of us HVBs Heavy Bass Victims are too burnt out and don't have the energy or resources to do anything and yes there is a lot of apathy, the thugs laugh at us, the only thing that will work is to create an ourage amongst hard working every day people who are not addicted to the heavy bass, believe me we have been in this war for over a decade and we know what works and what doesn't we created the ban the boom cars online petition and while we did have scumbags leave comments we have collected signatures and comments from all over the country and believe me there are a lot people out there that are mad as hell and are not going to this crap anymore. Now the We The People petition is different and the reason is that the more people that sign it the more likely the White House will see it and have to respond to the cries of help of the people. The small challenge is that it takes 150 unique signatures for the petition to be seen on We The People. Once it's seen it can get more signatures. The Deport Justin Beiber petition has received over 2000k Signatures, obviously a lot of people can't stand the twerp, saw it and signed it, it's a question of people finding the place they can vent and be known. I guarantee you if the petition was featured on a high profile news show like CNN or what not it would get hundreds of thousands if not millions of views and perhaps as many signatures if people can get through the sign up process and that's another challenge, it's insane we have to go to these lengths to get this recognized. Here in OR. we have petitioned our state representative to introduce a sound pressure level law in the next 20015 legislative meeting, if we had circulated a petition to get a new law it would have taken 83k signatures and would not be passed till 20016 and could have easily been defeated just like any candidate or proposed law. We The People have the right to petition our officials and representatives and if a law doesn't work then a new law must be made and in this case a nationwide sound pressure law makes the most sense. It will take heavy fines, law enforcement that is willing to enforce the laws, not all will and mandatory inspections for repeat offenders and instead of turn it down or pay up like it is in some states, it would be turn it down or pay up and or loose it! These devices need to be classified as non lethal assault weapons and then they will have no choice but to regulate them, just like any other weapon. Did you check out http://loud.vze.com? Any thoughts? I'm burnt out but still can spin a good a web page lol.
Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:23 am
By the way good job on the FL noise pollution video I didn't know it was yours and I have it featured on the Heavy Bass Awareness Page, I agree it would be best if people are not online can participate but unfortunately that will require state and local real ratified petitions and don't forget what happened in FL. to a law that really didn't address the problem but at least deterred it somewhat I lived all over the state in 2001 we were assaulted by some black like gang members in Aventura of all places, it was horrible like being raped, my wife and were paralyzed, we could feel it in our bone marrow the pressure wave was so bad, 7 years later we moved to Sarasota because they had the impound law and then it was suspended right before we moved there It was one of the worse places for the heavy bass other than Miami where the bass heads were everywhere, we were assaulted by a bass head in traffic he deliberately cranked it up because we were going straight and he had to turn right, I was palpitating and almost passed out from the sound pressure. Afterwords we contacted the Sheriff dispatch and asked if I had to go to the hospital because of this ass would I have any kind of recourse? The answer was no, he could have sent me into cardiac arrest and gotten away without as much as a citation. We must fight back!
Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:07 am
yes, I did check out your website. I saw it a few months ago and sent an email to you in it, but never heard back. And I know exactly what you mean about what happened to you in Aventura. The same thing happened to me in Ft Myers when some latin dude was parked behind me in traffic. I was surrounded by cars and couldnt (legally) do anything about it except get funked up the ass by this degenerate retard. Yes, Latins are the biggest contributers and I wont appologize for speaking the truth!
The noise was pumping my brain and bothered me the rest of the night. This is exactly what the globalists want. Its called DIVIDE and CONQUER. Its an actual strategy you can research. The globalists are behind the whole thing, and its actually only a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of their conspiracies unfortunately.
Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:19 pm
noisewise wrote:
Please tell the White House, by signing this petition http://wh.gov/lsStE, to limit the amount of S.P.L. that can be installed, to insure public safety and domestic tranquility, it's the most reasonable request we can make without being slammed by the car audio tech lobbyists, so please everyone sign this petition! We need 150 sigs for it to be seen on White House Petitions and 100k by July 4th, We the people can do it!

As of this posting that petition was "closed." Decided it wasn't worth it?
Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:24 pm
BASS ZOMBIE HATER wrote:
Ok, so I just typed a big, informative responce and it dissapeared into some drafts folder, whatever that means. Let me redo this in short version:

Online petitions wont work. The internet is read by young punks. Young punks are pro-noise. You need to instead give us a link to a printable version of the petitions so that we can print them out and have old folks who hate noise sign them. They weill gladly sign, and then we can mail them back to you. that WILL work. Online you wont get past 2 signatures. Everyone online is pro-noise. Just look at the noise polution vids on my Christianpreaching youtube channel. All the commenters below the videos are pro-noise and tell me im a complete wierdo for not liking getting woke up by them. We need to reach the 50 and over crowd with a petition like this, and it wont be on the internet.

Many people besides young punks are online but I get your meaning; they can force the general consensus in their direction.

Frankly, I didn't like most teens & twenty-somethings even when I was one. I saw through their facade of self-absorption, which is what this really all comes down to. Some people never learn humility and respect at any age, but the word "respect" gets slung around a lot in one-direction. It has come to mean "you respect me by never calling foul on my bad habits."