boom car- evidence

Motorcycles with Straight Pipes, Boom Cars, Car Alarms, Semi Trucks with Engine Brakes, Off-Road Vehicles, Back-Up Alarms, Keyless Entry Sounds, Artificial Vehicle Sounds, Rumbler Sirens.
Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:10 am
Hi I have some difficulties about those boom cars/motorcycles. I lived close to the street. It happens a lot while I am about to fall asleep, some cars booming pass by. I was wondering if there is an efficient way to take those car license down, or create some sorts of evidence.
Thanks
Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:05 am
Yes, you can buy a high quality video camera for over $300 with a good zoom, and use it to zoom in on their license plates as they pass by. Hes an example of how I do it in this short video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jy-ZP1UNns
But dont expect the criminal, corrupt government to do anything. They dont care about you and they apparently like the anarchy or they wouldnt be shipping drugs into the US to turn these people into bass zombies to begin with. This problem will continue untill we organize and have ssome mass protests. The problem with that idea though, is that the majority of activists involved in the noise debate are the actual bass zombies. The good people are apathetic and are letting the country disintegrate to the point where someone who isnt even born in the US is our so called president. And if they allow that to happen, you can rest assured theyll let you get blasted to hell by those zombies. But whatever you do, dont try to take revenge on the zombies like Mr. Dunn did or then they will get active; siding with the enemy!
Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:21 pm
I don't think it's so much that "good people" are apathetic, BZH. I think most quiet-loving people are, well, quiet-natured. We're easily intimidated whereas loud people tend to be more controlling. I've never been on a forum discussing the "pleasantries" of bass players, woofers and such (it never occurred to me that such sites exist until I read about them here on another thread), and I doubt that many quiet-loving people would venture onto one of those forums. But, I noticed many posts on this forum by noise defenders disputing with and disparaging people who are posting here because we're overwhelmed by the noise in our environment and are looking for solutions. It reminds me of those websites where people report calls from telemarketers, in an effort to identify the caller and nature of the call. Most calls not identified clearly on Caller ID are scams, and there is often someone on those message boards who disparage people who identify them as a scam. Ironically, no legitimate business would consider posting on those message boards to defend calling potential customers. But, that's how people make money off of scams -- by intimidating and fleecing people. Overbearing people learn early in life that those who make the loudest demands often get what they want.
Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:49 am
Well Im not intimdated by these brainelss bass zombie morons. Theyre dumber than a piole of rocks. Just get out there and video these bastards. Heres another one I did:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmch56TuFp4
Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:47 am
Kapy03 wrote:
I don't think it's so much that "good people" are apathetic, BZH. I think most quiet-loving people are, well, quiet-natured. We're easily intimidated whereas loud people tend to be more controlling. I've never been on a forum discussing the "pleasantries" of bass players, woofers and such (it never occurred to me that such sites exist until I read about them here on another thread), and I doubt that many quiet-loving people would venture onto one of those forums. But, I noticed many posts on this forum by noise defenders disputing with and disparaging people who are posting here because we're overwhelmed by the noise in our environment and are looking for solutions. It reminds me of those websites where people report calls from telemarketers, in an effort to identify the caller and nature of the call. Most calls not identified clearly on Caller ID are scams, and there is often someone on those message boards who disparage people who identify them as a scam. Ironically, no legitimate business would consider posting on those message boards to defend calling potential customers. But, that's how people make money off of scams -- by intimidating and fleecing people. Overbearing people learn early in life that those who make the loudest demands often get what they want.

Good points. Likewise, many talk radio screechers have few moral values yet claim legitimacy by yelling their points over and over. Other bullies listen and chime in to create "ethics" by sheer force and volume, but there's nothing really there except air-movement.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:49 am
I noticed many posts on this forum by noise defenders disputing with and disparaging people who are posting here because we're overwhelmed by the noise in our environment and are looking for solutions. It reminds me of those websites where people report calls from telemarketers, in an effort to identify the caller and nature of the call. Most calls not identified clearly on Caller ID are scams, and there is often someone on those message boards who disparage people who identify them as a scam. Ironically, no legitimate business would consider posting on those message boards to defend calling potential customers. But, that's how people make money off of scams -- by intimidating and fleecing people. Overbearing people learn early in life that those who make the loudest demands often get what they want.???
Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:44 am
Well, teh noise makers are definitely the loudest and theyve got what they want; "license to kill" and nothing being done about it.
Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:00 pm
Those who make the most noise are the ones who pathetically need the most attention.
"Noise damages the well-being and the health of the many in order to benefit the few."
The few being the loudest, most self-involved of the population as well as those who market to them and make a ton of money on them. Same companies then turn around and market noise-cancelling headphones etc. to the rest of us. Talk about an agenda.
Noise defenders are the same people who develop hearing loss sooner than ever before. They develop major health issues and expect the rest of to pick up the tab for their health care. Heart disease, Hypertension, ulcers and other stomach problems as well as hearing loss, Tinnitus and Hyperacusis are some of the things we will be paying for so these rude, ignorant, horribly invasive people can behave like idiotic, tantrum-throwing little babies. They are over-bearing and intimidating because they don't know how to get what they want any other way. Evidence of the offenders? I wish I could afford all of the electronic surveillance equipment, sound measuring devices etc. Law enforcement either ignore you completely or just laugh at you even with this 'evidence'. We need to get the 'apathetics', the 'good people', the 'quiet-natured', 'quiet-lovers', the more evolved and conscientious people to find some really good leaders that are anti-noise and sign up to form large groups willing to get out there, sign petitions, march, have sit-ins, get into the media, educate the public, make the issue a priority for the public good, infiltrate the government and law enforcement so that we who are quiet have a voice. We need to gather up all the research that proves how utterly harmful noise is to our health, to our children's futures, to our educational system, to the ecology of our planet, to our way of life so we can be a great country again. We need to put the welfare of the masses ahead of the wants of a few, the profits of a few. There are some good people out there working on this, they just have to get a much bigger following and get into the media. Be willing to take the flack from the worst of the noise offenders. Have a bunch of evidence in hand, backed by the good hard science that exists, and the law and constitution that also exists. The right to live in peace. "Your right to throw a punch stops at the end of my nose", your right to make loud noise ends where my ears can hear it.
Posting these offenders on UTube is an idea but does it work or just play into their need for attention? Used to be you could publicly humiliate people with their bad behavior, these kinds of people seem to love it and feel no shame, have no conscience. Make an example of them? Maybe, but I think hitting them in their pocketbooks again and again might have more impact and could really fill up our cities coffers as well. Also being much more high-profile, getting out there, 'market quiet'. I personally am too sick to go out there and fight, but I am willing to write stories, articles whatever it takes to be heard. I feel that the only people willing to read about it aren't the people making all the din and racket, it's the people who are already interested in finding some peace and quiet. Evidence? I think we can collect plenty. Getting anyone to listen over all the noise? Doubtful. But not impossible.