Escaping the boom cars in Florida

Motorcycles with Straight Pipes, Boom Cars, Car Alarms, Semi Trucks with Engine Brakes, Off-Road Vehicles, Back-Up Alarms, Keyless Entry Sounds, Artificial Vehicle Sounds, Rumbler Sirens.
Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:54 pm
I currently live in Orlando. My once peaceful neighborhood (East/Goldenrod) became unlivable over the 14 years. I sold and moved to rent in a much nicer part of town (North/Lake Sue) but, the booming continues. Two vehicles travel down the dead in street multiple times a day creating the disturbance. The rest of the time it is very peaceful. Can anyone suggest areas of Florida that actually do something about this? I'm considering Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, and St. Petersburg areas.
Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:29 am
A few years ago, in Sarasota, FL, the city authorized the police to impound vehicles with loud car stereos. A fine of $500 to get the vehicle back was intended as a clear deterrent to booming. The enforcement worked until the ACLU, representing two defendants threatened to sue the city. The legal threat alone was enough for the city to quietly rescind the enforcement and booming continues as always.

There have been efforts in St. Petersburg over the years on curbing booming; the police are well aware of the problem and activists have lobbied officials on the issue.
Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:24 am
I have heard about that case in Sarasota. We must be living in sad times where we regress.
Firsthand experience has shown that here (Orange County, FL) the officer is likely to jail those that complain when they share the same race as the officer.
Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:50 am
The late D. James Kennedy had been ranting about the ACLU for years, preaching about how demonic the group is. Even Michael Savage has exposed them. Now we see why. These people (ACLU) are pure satanic trash who belong in hell. These people are DEFENDING terrorists. Yes, bass zombies are terrorists. I would know, as Im terrorised by them on a DAILY BASIS!

I dont know where your East/Goldenrod neighborhood is, but Im sure it was peacful at one time like you say. In fact, I dont remember EVER hearing boom cars when I was growing up. I never head 1 and now there everywhere. A generation of zombies have been brainwashed and raised into adulthood. Were Funked.

(off topic) - save your brain from becoming a pile of useless mess. Dont turn into a bass zombie! Eat this. It will prevent you from turning into one. Dont wait untill its too late, or you will turn into an Ork aks bass zombie aka bass thug aka bass demon yourself!
TUMERIC: http://higherperspective.com/2014/04/tu ... ource=MAM#
Thu May 15, 2014 7:32 am
Nice post.
Sat May 17, 2014 5:00 pm
Yeah, well heres a better post. I went out there with my camera again and got some footage of these demons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmch56T ... e=youtu.be