Ohio Citizens Against Loud Motorcycles - Please Join

Motorcycles with Straight Pipes, Boom Cars, Car Alarms, Semi Trucks with Engine Brakes, Off-Road Vehicles, Back-Up Alarms, Keyless Entry Sounds, Artificial Vehicle Sounds, Rumbler Sirens.
Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:28 pm
Ohio Citizens Against Loud Motorcycles - Please Join

Anyone reading this from Ohio. I hope you will join
this facebook page I just got created. Now really
anyone reading this who supports me on this can join
but I'm trying to get as many Ohio people I can get...
Plus..Iv been told the more people that LIKES a
facebook pages the more it gets noticed by search
sites and other things like that.

It will say..
Ohio Citizens Against Loud Motorcycles
Created by the Citizens of Lake County but
again..anyone in any part of Ohio can join.

Ohio Citizens Against Loud Motorcycles

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohio-Cit ... 6645038944

Hope the links works..lol in case it didn't..you can still
find it on facebook.
Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:10 pm
For years we have been harassed by truckers that insist on using their engine brakes near our home. Problem is, we live in rural South Dakota and the State does not have an engine braking ban like Iowa so therefore not one leg to stand on. Local County Commissioners pretty much laughed us out of the Commissioners room when we requested posting signs. The truckers around here are rude, obnoxious, inconsiderate and hateful idiots that now are abusing the engine brakes to harass us day and night. Cops won't do anything because there is no ordinance in this County. States Attorney pretty much told us that truckers have said that we are the problem and that they will continue to use them because "they have to" in order to stop or slow down.
Become expert in web design with certification dumps tutorials. sign up for 350-080 braindumps course and learn the useful design skills using CISCO design resources. for your help for more information to visit IIA